Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site – THEY CREATE A BINDING CONTRACT
Thank you for using our online portal https://www.awrcertifiedcars.com (the "Site).
Arabian Automobiles Company LLC
Al Ittihad Road
PO Box 2128
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- post or transmit discriminatory, libellous, harassing, defamatory, blasphemous, insulting, obscene or otherwise unlawful content;
- post or use any material that infringes upon or violates our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of another;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship; or
- use the Site to commit a criminal offence or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
You are responsible for making sure your activities are lawful.
https://www.awrcertifiedcars.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material and content published on it (the "Materials"). Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world, including copyright rules. All such rights are reserved. All trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of AAC and our affiliates. You will not use the Trademarks in any manner without our prior written consent.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of the Materials and Trademarks you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Other than as set out above and other than when viewing the Site on your electronic device you are not granted any licence to use or view the Materials and Trademarks.
In particular, you must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You will not: (i) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Materials and Trade Marks; or (ii) use the Materials and Trade Marks on other web sites or any media (e.g. social media) without our prior written consent.
If you violate any terms in this section 5 (Intellectual Property), your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Materials and Trademarks you have made.
The content on the Site is provided for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice.
We aim to keep the Materials on the Site timely and accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that the Materials are correct (including but not limited to prices and product specifications). Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete or up to date.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site or make use of e-billing services;
- Analytical or performance cookies: these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences; and
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
For further information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please email email@example.com
We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties.
Most browsers automatically store cookies by default, but you can choose to refuse or selectively accept to store certain cookies by adjusting the preferences in your browser. However, if your browser refuses to store cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some pages on this website may not display properly. You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
Google Chrome: www.google.com/chrome
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com
Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
In no event will AAC or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site. We will not be liable for any loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of our Site, or the Material made available through the Site, is at your own risk. The content and function of the Site are provided to you "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
The Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or the Materials on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal by posting notice online.
Communications over the internet and other public communications networks rely on infrastructure operated by various parties and we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of communications between you and us over such networks.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, "Trojan Horses", or any other type of malicious code, file or programme, although we deploy reasonable security measures.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly uploading any content that contains a software virus, a "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, file or programme that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any person who accesses the Site and you must take reasonable precautions to ensure that any such uploaded content is screened for such things.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the UAE Cybercrime Law No 5 of 2012 and/or under other laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change the Site from time to time for any reason. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Some parts of the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions which apply to their use. In such circumstances, such terms and conditions will be made clear before your access to those parts of the Site. These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply but the additional terms will take precedence if there is a conflict between them and these Terms and Conditions.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale shall govern the reservation and/or sale of pre-owned vehicles (the “Vehicle(s)”) through the Site.
Any sale and purchase of Vehicle(s) through the Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Sale of Vehicles by AAC.
- ONLINE BOOKINGS AND REFUNDS
- The online booking reservation process requires you to contact your preferred AAC selected branch within three (3) days from the date you have placed the online reservation. If you wish to cancel your booking, then you will be able to claim refund of the deposited amount at any AAC branch. The refund will be released in cash instantly if the reservation amount paid is less than AED 5000 and by way of bank cheque if the reservation amount is above AED 5000. The refund shall be generated within seven (7) working days from the date you have submitted the refund request.
- All prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of Value Added Tax (the” VAT”).
- AAC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the permitted purchase quantity of Vehicles, per user (whether by using the same account, credit card, billing/shipping address).
- AAC is not responsible for any typographical or pricing errors that may be discovered on the Site. In any event where a Vehicle is listed at an incorrect price, AAC shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel the order.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. All transactions are conducted in UAE local currency and exchange rates may apply.